Welcome to this Savage Page , Your Problems are Gods Concern , Share Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Daily Prayers & Devotional – January 2018 , is Quite amazing and great to be in the presence of God , worshiping with Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Daily Devotional.
Review : Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Daily Prayers & Devotional – January 2018
This page will be updated with daily devotionals and declarations by Prophet Shepherd Bushiri , share this page with your friends and have a nice day.
Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Daily Devotional – January 5th 2018
– I decree that every blessing blocker is removed from your life today!
– Jesus is calling you this morning dear reader. Repent your sins and walk right with God.
– I may not know what influences you might have been exposed to in the past, and why you think the way you do, but I know that the Word of God can give you a new mentality. He is renewing you as we speak!
– Recognize that the more you talk about negative things in your life, the more you invite them in to take root. Today, therefore, speak victory not defeat. Prosperity not poverty. Healing not disease. The power of life and death is on your tongue!
– When God opens the windows of heaven over your life this year, He’s going to pour out blessings that you cannot contain and you cannot explain!
– Since the olden times, you will notice that every believer that was called by God went through various mistreatments, either by the law or the community, due to false accusations and allegations. Yes, despite them being called and ordained by God, every great man or woman had an encounter with the accuser of brethren at one point in their lives.
Look at Joseph, as a servant he was accused of raping the wife of his master, Potiphar. Moses, despite being faithful was accused by the Israelites of bringing them out into the wilderness to die. King David, proved himself to have courage and integrity, but was falsely accused by King Saul of trying to dethrone him. Even Jesus Himself faced false accusations from the Pharisees and their followers.
As disciples of Christ, in this day and age, we can also expect that people will sometimes make false accusations against us. This is proven in the vision that prophet Zechariah had in Zechariah 3. Therein, he eye-witnessed Joshua standing before God, facing judgement for an accusation that had been made by the devil. Nevertheless, God had this to say, ““The Lord rebuke you, Satan! The Lord, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this man a burning stick snatched from the fire?” (Zechariah 3:1-2) Satan was rebuked by God himself for falsely accusing a chosen servant!
I want you to recognize that everyday, the enemy is on a mission to try and destroy God’s people, that is, you and I. But though we may be persecuted, we will never be defeated. Though we may be struck down, we will surely rise again, for the Lord is on our side. He devours the devourer and destroys he who attempts to destroy us.
Many people often wonder why I never fight back those who fight me and the reason is simple. I don’t want to be like the accuser of the brethren. I don’t want to swap insult for insult. Instead, I want to be like my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, “who, when He was reviled, did not revile in return; when He suffered, He did not threaten, but committed Himself to Him who judges righteously” (1 Pet. 2:23).
Yesterday, today and tomorrow, God is the supreme judge. I believe that He will always make the wrong things right in His way and in His timing. Vengeance is His not our own.
Revelations 12:10 says, “And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.”
I want you to listen to me today- Never allow yourself to be overcome with evil, instead, overcome evil with good. Pray for those who persecute you. Even when it hurts, pray. And when you feel weak in the flesh, pray some more. It keeps your heart clean and secures your reward in heaven.
Time has surely come where the Lord shall cast down the accuser of brethren. For though the enemy was deceived into thinking that they were fighting man, they did not realize that they were fighting the will and plan of God. Now tell me, can a man fight God and stand ?
Remain jubilant in trying times and remain secure in the promises of the One who called you and sent you.
– This should be a year where you should remain immovable and unshakable. Though times may get tough, do not allow your faith to stagger. Rejoice in the Lord, even when you cannot rejoice in your situation!
– To all our sons and daughters,
May the good Lord bless you and keep you safe. In all that you set out to do in this upcoming year, may the Lord cause His face to shine on you with grace, mercy and favor. May my God turn his face toward you and give you peace and joy in abundance. We love and appreciate you.
– This year, forget all the reasons why your dream may not work and believe the one reason that it will. Christ is in you, He is the hope of glory- He will bring it to pass!